My name is Alaina Yuresko, and I am a 18 year old aspiring photographer from Lorain, Ohio. I first became interested in photography during the Summer of 2009, and have been working to further advance my technique ever since. I currently attend Fordham University in New York City as a New Media and Digital Design major, as well as a Visual Arts major.
My work is best described as conceptual portraiture, and in each of my photos I attempt to best showcase my subject while infusing concepts and emotions such as abandonment, elation, and grief.
I have been honored with the following awards for my photos:
- Scholastic Art Competition National Silver Medal
- Scholastic Art Competition Regional Best of Show and American Visions Award
- Scholastic Art Competition Regional Gold Key (3)
- Scholastic Art Competition Regional Silver Key (8)
- Lorain County Art Exhibit Excellence Ribbon
Please contact Alaina Yuresko Photography for information and booking for portrait sessions, head shots, senior pictures, as well as print purchases.